Best Western Greenville Airport Inn
5009 Pelham Road, Greenville, SC 29615-5465
Phone: 864-297-5353 | Fax: 864-676-1167 | 142 Rooms | Online Reservations
For a great value and nicely upgraded rooms, come see our Best Western Greenville Airport Inn! We are just minutes from GSP International Airport and downtown Greenville is less than 10 miles. We have clean rooms with pillow top bedding and hardwood style flooring. We offer Sleep and Fly packages which include your shuttle both ways, 1 room night and parking for up to 2 weeks. We have a deluxe continental breakfast and friendly staff to assist you.
From our Best Western you will have easy access on and off Interstate 85 and at least 2 dozen restaurants right on our Exit 54, Pelham Road. Make a quick trip to downtown Greenville and see our lovely Reedy Falls Park. Walk out onto our Liberty suspension bridge to view the falls. Bring your camera. It’s photo worthy! In less than an hour drive you’ll find access to many waterfalls. Just google 32 SC waterfalls for a brochure.
We are located close to the South Carolina Children's Museum and Greenville Zoo, both are must-see attractions. Take a trip to the BMW Museum for a fascinating family trip, or check out Reedy Falls to get back in touch with nature. Whether you want your trip to be cultural, adventurous or a learning experience, why not have it all?
This Greenville hotel is popular with business travelers. The BMW plant, Synnex, Scansource®, General Electric (GE), Bausch and Lomb, Michelin headquarters, Fluor® Daniel and many more frequently bring out of town employees to the area.
We are near the Tyger River Sports Complex and often host ball teams for that venue and others in the area.
Our rooms are spacious and perfect for a small family. Enjoy easy internet access and easy interstate access. There's less time commuting and more time experiencing everything South Carolina has to offer. Our friendly staff members make your stay even more special, as we're dedicated to the comfort of each guest.
Friendly staff, reasonable rates and comfortable amenities.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary continental breakfast, 5am-6am: Grab n Go bags available. 6am-7am: Continental Breakfast. 7am-9am: Hot Breakfast. Leaving early? Ask a clerk for a Grab n Go bag. Enjoy our expanded continental offerings 6am-7am. Hot sausages and Scrambled eggs are added 7am-9am free!
- Outdoor pool Outdoor Pool- Seasonal. Open 8am-9pm daily.
- Complimentary breakfast
- 24-hour front desk Friendly staff are available to serve you 24 hours per day.
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Express check out
- Ice/vending machines Snack, Pepsi and Ice machines are offered on the ground floor. There is one ice machine upstairs.
- Airport courtesy shuttle, 5:30AM-12:00AM
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Truck/RV parking, limited availability
- Outdoor parking
- Free parking
- Fax services, $1.50 per page to send. $1.00 per page to receive. 1/2 price for 10+ pages.
- Computer available
- Exercise facility, open 6:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Printer available
- Weight lifting equipment
- Audio/visual equipment
- Universal gym Weight Bench, treadmill, stepper and stationary bicycle
- Late check out, at noon upon request
- Business center Internet connected computer and printer available 24-hours. Fax services offered at Front Desk for a nominal fee
- Conference services
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Exterior corridor
- Multilingual staff speaks English, Spanish, Lithuanian, Polish, Russian, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
- Laundromat Two guest washers and two guest dryers are available for your convenience at a small fee.
- Express check in, available for Best Western Rewards Members
- Cable or satellite television Direct TV in all rooms and in breakfast area
- Fax machine
- Photocopy services, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Meeting facilities The Porch at Pelham is a glass front room extended off our breakfast area, fully draped for privacy. Included: Drop screen, podium, flip chart and classroom style seating. Free coffee service. A Projector is available for an additional fee.
- Copies .50 each
- Local shuttle
- Gated pet park available
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western greenville airport inn in Greenville.
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn
Conveniently located, the best western greenville airport inn in Greenville, South Carolina is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 34.857925 / Latitude: -82.257255
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Interstate 85 to Exit 54, Pelham Road. Make a left hand turn. The Best Western Greenville Airport Inn is .1 miles on the left.
From: The south. Take Interstate 85 to Exit 54, Pelham Road. Make a right hand turn. The Best Western Greenville Airport Inn is .1 miles on the left.
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Venture Through Cowpens National Battlefield
Don't miss out on your chance to explore Cowpens National Battlefield in South Carolina's upcountry. Drive into Gaffney along I-85 from nearby Greenville, and take in all the sights at Cowpens National Battlefield.
Covering 172 acres, Cowpens National Battlefield is a top area attractions, and is an official United States Historic District.
Added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places in 1966, Cowpens National Battlefield marks the site where Gen. Daniel Morgan was victorious at the Battle of Cowpens during the Revolutionary War.
When you visit Cowpens, be sure to tour the grounds along the Battlefield Trail, a 1.2 mile-long trail which yields easy access to the 1856 Washington Light Infantry Monument.
With more than 12 miles of hiking trails, Croft State Park is an ideal destination for travelers visiting Upcountry South Carolina. Not far east of Greenville, Croft State Park opened in 1949 on the site of a former US Army training camp from World War II. Croft State Park is open year round.
Covering more than 7,000 acres of gorgeous Upcountry parkland, Croft State Park is a short drive away from nearby Spartanburg. As you explore Croft State Park, find over 20 miles of horseback riding trails, a playground for the kids, and a bevy of picnic shelters.
The list of things to do, see, check out, and try in South Carolina is long and varied. Many visit the Palmetto State hoping to gain better insights into the state's Civil War history, while others aim for family-first activities and attractions. No matter where you fall on the spectrum, plan a visit to Upcountry SC and stay in Greenville, home of the Eugene Stone Soccer Stadium.
College soccer matches may not appeal to the largest mass audience, but give it a chance during your next stay – the Furman University Paladins are sure to entertain. You can find the Eugene Stone Soccer Stadium on the Furman campus, adjacent to the Latham Baseball Stadium. It was opened in 1995, and seats 3,000 fans.
Opened in 2006, Fluor Field at the West End is a minor baseball stadium set in Greenville in SC's scenic upcountry. The ballpark is home to the Greenville Drive; the Class A affiliate of the Boston Red Sox.
The park is known for its replica “Green Monster” outfield wall, which mirrors the wall of the same name at Fenway Park in Boston. Hailed for its great game day experience, the park houses attractions like the Bi-Lo Playground, Picnic Plateau, and the Shoeless Joe Museum and Baseball Library.
Pinned by its iconic Bell Tower, Furman University a private liberal arts college found in Greenville in northwestern South Carolina. Furman was established in 1826, making it the oldest higher education institute in the state.
With a small enrollment of nearly 2,800 students, Furman is settled on a 750-acre suburban campus – including the 40-acre Furman Lake. Furman features 42 areas of studies, and the famed purple-and-white Furman Paladins and Lady Paladins athletics department.
Get a photo of the Bell Tower and Burnside Carillon, visit Henry David Thoreau's Walden Cabin replica, and stroll the Janie Earle Furman Rose Garden.
The state’s second-busiest airport, Greenville–Spartanburg International Airport (GSP) serves South Carolina’s Upcountry cities like Greenville and Spartanburg. Also known as Roger Milliken Field, GSP is a public airport located in Greer.
Owned and operated by the Greenville–Spartanburg Airport District, GSP covers 3,500 acres, and features one runway, and one terminal with two runways. GSP is served by major airlines like Allegiant, American, Delta, Southwest, United, and US Airways.
Make travel plans for South Carolina. The Hollywild Animal Park began in the 1940s on the Meeks' family land with goats, chickens, cows and horses. They acquired opossums, raccoons, squirrels and foxes until the collection expanded and became home to deer, monkeys, tigers, swans, lions, bears, ducks and Donna – the Asian Elephant.
Enjoy the Outback Safari Ride across the park's 70 acres to spot Bison, Sika, Zebras, Emus and "Tank," the famous Rhino. The park continues to grow in their collection of animals, the development of animal habitats and visitor educational opportunities. Enjoy a scenic drive through South Carolina's upcountry region to Greenville.
Home to a collection of beautiful nature trails, Jones Gap State Park has been delighting visitors of South Carolina's upcountry since it was opened in 1989. Just north of Greenville, vacationers will find eight different hiking trails stretched across nearly 4,000 acres of mountain woodlands.
Nature trails found at the park include the Coldspring Branch, Rainbow Falls Trail, Rim of the Gap, and more, with each trail varying in length and difficulty. Other park amenities include fishing in the Middle Saluda, Matthews, and Julian Creeks, as well as picnicking and birdwatching opportunities.
Aquatic recreation abounds at Lake Hartwell State Park. Located just outside of Greenville in upcountry South Carolina, you can't miss the 56,000 acre lake, perfect for fishing and boating with two ramps for easy boat entry.
Lake Hartwell State Park has plenty more to offer visitors who prefer to remain on land. The park also features a basketball court, playground equipment, multiple picnic shelters, and scenic hiking trails that traverse the park grounds.
Be sure to catch an exciting college baseball game during your next stay in South Carolina. Plan for a visit to Greenville where you can find the Latham Baseball Stadium, home field of the Furman University baseball team. There's never a lack of excitement in SC – from the Civil War sites to the popular film locations – but Furman baseball is a can't-miss.
You'll find the Latham Baseball Stadium on the Furman campus adjacent to the Eugene Stone Soccer Stadium. This impressive baseball venue opened in 1956, and was renovated in 1998 and again in 2001. The Latham Baseball Stadium seats 2,000 fans, and is technically known as the John T. and Gloria Latham Baseball Stadium.
Originally built in 1780, the Musgrove Mill State Historic Site has been on the National Register of Historic Places since 1975 as prominent tourist attraction in the upcountry region of South Carolina. The mill became an American, historical gem after it was the site of the Battle of Musgrove Mill – a small conflict taking place during the American Revolution.
Make your way to the visitors center, complete with interpretive exhibits, a memorial, and more information on the surrounding outdoor recreation – a hiking trail, fishing pond, canoe launch on the Enoree River, and Horseshoe Falls, all wonderful options for history buffs and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
Entrance to Oconee State Park
Created by President Franklin D. Roosevelt during the Great Depression, Oconee State Park covers over 1,100 acres of scenic South Carolina upcountry. Travelers vacationing near Greenville, make a stop at Oconee State Park and take in the adventurous beauty.
Outdoor enthusiasts will feel right at home with fishing, boating, hiking, mountain biking, and much more available year round.
Oconee is the perfect stop for the whole family as well, with playground equipment, a gift shop, swimming, picnic shelters, and wireless internet access. Don't forget to hit links on the 18-hole mini golf course located near the park entrance.
Previously a military compound and trading post, Oconee Station Historic Site now serves as an upcountry South Carolina historic tourist attraction. Located just outside of Greenville, the former outpost has stood the test of time – the Oconee Station and William Richards House both still stand today after being built in the late 18th century.
Guests of Oconee Station will want to take the scenic beauty as well. The surrounding area is home to a variety of outdoor enthusiasts' ideal spots – the Sumter National Forest, the Station Cove Falls, and fishing pond are all located along the scenic 1.5 mile walking trail leading away from the Oconee Station.
Whether you're a cavalier solo traveler, venturing from place to place seeking the best experiences, or a family out on a summer vacation, South Carolina proves to be an ideal destination. With a host of impressive attractions, family-first fun, exceptional state parks, and even some Civil War history, you can't go wrong in the Palmetto State.
One of the can't-miss attractions, especially for sports fans, is the Paladin Stadium. Found in Greenville, Paladin Stadium is a popular destination for Upcountry visitors and locals. This stadium is home to Furman University football. It's on the south end of campus, just west of the Poinsett Highway, and it seats 16,000 fans. The Furman University football season generally kicks off in late August.
Paris Mountain State Park Visitor Center
Plan a stay in Greenville. Paris Mountain State Park, a top Greenville attraction, is home to an historic bathhouse now known as the Park Center.
The Civilian Conservation Corps built the bathhouse in the 1930s when it was a rural retreat. Tour the center to see historical exhibits, view the 3-D park map and join in a class in the park classroom to learn about the park.
The mountainside park is a wonderful place for hiking, bicycling and picnicking. During the summer, many visitors love to fish in the lakes and jump in the water for a refreshing swim. Enjoy a peaceful afternoon in this gem-of-a-park, in the South Carolina upcountry region.
Tour the Rose Hill Plantation House
Originally built in 1832 by South Carolina governor, William H. Gist, the Rose Hill Plantation State Historic Site now is dedicated to showcasing the rich history of Civil War era upcountry South Carolina.
The plantation was named a US National Register of Historic Places in 1960 and has been delighting tourists ever since.
Located just outside of Greenville, the plantation stretches over 44 acres of land, featuring many different attractions to behold.
Guests are encouraged to bring a lunch and enjoy the picnic shelter, or explore the one-and-one-quarter mile nature trail that runs throughout the park as well.
Set in the South Carolina upcountry, the Table Rock State Park delights visitors with its eye-popping scenery and majestic, natural formations. The wooded park is set across 3,000 acres, located near the town of Greenville. The park receives its namesake from the towering rock formation that appears "table-like", due its flat mountain top.
Aside from the aesthetic beauty, the park provides a variety of outdoor recreation to its guests as well. When you visit the park, you are encouraged to traverse the 80 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails. Don't forget to bring your lunch and have a scenic South Carolina picnic with Table Rock State Park as your backdrop.
Visitors who take the time to explore South Carolina can usually find just the right attraction to entertain the whole group. From the best of the best at Myrtle Beach to a whole slew of kid-friendly destinations, there's much to see and do in the Palmetto State. Venture northwest into the Upcountry region, and be sure to check out Timmons Arena.
Home to the Furman University basketball team, Timmons Arena opened in 1997, and can seat 4,000 fans for basketball games, and 6,000 during concerts. Enjoy a stay in Greenville and explore the Furman campus, where you can find Timmons Arena.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 3.00 mile(s) from Hollywood 20 Movies, exit 51C then right. On your right on Woodruff Rd. You're bound to find a good movie and hot popcorn for everyone in this large facility.
- 4.60 mile(s) from Roper Mountain Science Center, observatory, planetarium, natures trails, butterfly garden and more. (864) 355-8900
- 7.50 mile(s) from BMW Museum, BMW began making its mark on history almost 90 years ago. Aircraft engines were the first thing to be produced followed by motorcycles and then automobiles - vehicles that have been setting milestones in the area of motorsport from the very start.
- 7.90 mile(s) from Cross Winds Golf Club, a par 3 golf course at 61 Villa Rd Greenville SC 29615. Tell them Best Western sent you!
- 9.80 mile(s) from Greenville Zoo, enjoy wildlife from around the world, including giraffes, orangutans, giant tortoises, lions and of course, everyone's favorites, Joy and Ladybird, the elephants.
- 9.90 mile(s) from Greenville Force Football, get in on the newest and hottest entertainment experience in town. South Carolina Force Football offers high scoring, bone-crushing indoor action that’s affordable for families, companies and sports fans of all varieties.
- 9.90 mile(s) from Bi-Lo Center, check out the hot shows.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Reedy River Falls Park, today the historic park features scenic overlooks, nature trails, a land bridge, six abundant garden areas and two waterfalls.
- 10.30 mile(s) from Peace Center, great Shows!
- 11.30 mile(s) from Greenville Drive Baseball, come see why Fluor Field at the West End was chosen as the 2006 Ballpark of the Year and why the Greenville Drive is known as the home for affordable family fun and entertainment!
- 11.30 mile(s) from Discovery Island, join us for a day of fun at Discovery Island Waterpark, South Carolina's award winning aquatic facility.
- 3.00 mile(s) from major shopping center
- 4.00 mile(s) from Haywood Mall, largest mall in Greenville
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.00 mile(s) from Eagle Zone Golf Driving range
- 5.00 mile(s) from The Pavilion, indoor ice skating, ice hockey
- 60.00 mile(s) from casino
- 0.10 mile(s) from Rendevous Grill/Lounge, pub, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Buckys BBQ, fast food, American, open for: lunch
- 0.50 mile(s) from Logan's Roadhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Lennys Sub Shop, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Moe's Southwest Grill, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Five Guys Burgers, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from American Pie Factory, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Macaroni Grill, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Joe's Crab Shack, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Schlotzsky's®, deli, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Chick-fil-A®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Atlanta Bread®, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Bertolo's, fast food, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from China Grill, fast food, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from On the Border®, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from California Dreaming, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Chop House 47, full service, Steak House, open for: dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Ruby Tuesday, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.30 mile(s) from Starbucks® Coffee, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 1.60 mile(s) from Salsaritas, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Acropolis Restaurant, bar/lounge, Greek, open for: lunch, dinner, Greek and Italian, Monday through Saturday, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 2.60 mile(s) from Quaker Steak and Lube, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from Fuddruckers, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from Thai Restaurant, fast food, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Greenville. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean