Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn
11 Lemoyne Avenue, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928-7052
Phone: +1 843-715-4116 | Fax: 843/785-6928 | 63 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
The Brand New Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn, is nestled in the heart of Hilton Head Island. Escape to the Island and enjoy the history, world-class golf, and miles of scenic trails. Just a short walk from the hotel will take you to the world famous Coligny Beach, relax and enjoy the warm waters of the Atlantic Ocean. No wonder Hilton Head Island was voted the second best Island in the US and Canada by Travel & Leisure Magazine.
The convenient on-site bike rentals will allow you explores the miles of dedicated biking trails. Learn to play tennis like a pro, just next door at the 17 court Van Der Meer Tennis facility. Location is everything from this stunning new property. Coligny Plaza is a short distance away and offers over 60 restaurants and retail shops. The Island’s best known and best loved landmark, Harbour Town Lighthouse and Marina is only 10 minutes away.
Submerge yourself into the spacious comfortable accommodations; the lightning fast 200 mb fiber optic internet will appease all family members with their various gadgets. The 48-inch LED TV and state of the art on demand movies and virtual DVR offers thousands of entertainment choices. Fully equipped kitchenette units are available for those seeking a longer stay or just like the convenience of a kitchen. In the evening relax outside and watch the stars.
The Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn pays homage to the region’s rich history. Coming Soon! Property is in the process of adding a pool to the property and should be available late October 2017.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Exercise facility, free, open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Elliptical trainers, free weights, and benches, pull-up stations, treadmill, stationary bikes, yoga area
- Weight lifting equipment, free weights
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Exterior corridors
- Multilingual staff, Spanish, Hindi, Punjabi
- Guest laundry, 24 hours, fee of $2.50
- Laundromat, onsite guest laundry machines
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out With management approval
- Cable or satellite television on premises. More than 50 High Definition channels providing the finest in video programming including sports, local television, 7 HBO® channels, Music Choice & thousands of free On-Demand titles.
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, 24 hours, free
- Printer available
- Fax services, free of charge
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Dataports in meeting room
- Video conferencing in meeting room
- Meeting facilities, Board Room available
- Conference facilities, fully equipped with LCD Projector and TV
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged 24 hours, free
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Outdoor parking, 24 hours, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western ocean breeze inn in Hilton Head Island.
Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn
Conveniently located, the best western ocean breeze inn in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 32.14243 / Latitude: -80.761667
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Highway 95. Take the US 278 East exit to the Hilton Head Island/Beaufort Exit 8. Proceed on US 278 East for 18 miles. Stay in the left lane and proceed to the toll road, there is a fee for all vehicles. Keep to the left and continue to Palmetto Bay Road. At the traffic circle, take the second exit on Pope Avenue and proceed for 1 mile. At the next traffic circle, turn right to South Forest Beach Road. Turn right on Lemoyne Avenue and follow the road all the way to the end and turn right through the gates. The Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn is just ahead.
From: Hilton Head Airport. Continue on Beach City Road and turn left on Beach City Road. At the traffic circle take the second exit to Mathews Drive. Continue on US 278 East. At the next traffic circle, take the second exit on Pope Avenue and proceed for 1 mile. At the next traffic circle, turn right to South Forest Beach Road. Make a right on Lemoyne Avenue and follow the road to the end and turn right through the gates. The Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn is just ahead.
Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
There are many can't-miss, must-see, you-won't-believe-your-eyes attractions to experience in South Carolina. From the wide range of Civil War sites to the top things to see and do with the kids, the Palmetto State rarely disappoints. Plan your next visit to SC and pack your clubs – a round of 18 holes at Harbour Town Golf Links is a near must.
Found on the southwestern ridge of Hilton Head Island, Harbour Town Golf Links is a masterwork from the minds of Pete Dye and legendary golfer Jack Nicklaus. This course opened for play in 2015, plays to a max length of 6,916 yards, and is a par-71. The course rating at Harbour Town Golf Links is 74, while the slope rating is 136.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.3 mile(s) from The Sandbox, The Sandbox is hands-on interactive museum filled with unique entertaining, and educational to explore. Children can sail away on Captain William Hilton’s ship of discovery or be in the international airport terminal with a plane ready for little pilots to fly.
- 7.4 mile(s) from Coastal Discovery Museum, The Coastal Discovery Museum is one of the most memorable destinations on Hilton Head Island. Explore natural history and cultural heritage on the 68 acre Honey Horn property. The Museum’s trails, gardens, live oaks, butterfly enclosure and Marsh Tacky horses are just a few of the fun experiences you will encounter during your visit
- 5 mile(s) from Baynard Plantation Ruins, The? Stoney-Baynard Ruins tells a colorful legend of Hilton Head Island’s Stoney and Baynard families. Let your imagination take you back in time, as you walk the very space that cotton planters, slaves, and Confederate and Union troops walked centuries ago. The ruins are a living testament to an inventive masonry technique called “tabby,” popular in the Lowcountry during the 18th and 19th centuries. It was made by burning crushed oyster shells to make lime, which was then mixed with sand, whole shells and water. Cotton planter Captain John “Saucy Jack” Stoney built Braddock’s Point Plantation between 1793 and 1810. The original home was built facing the Calibogue Sound in order to capture the much-appreciated breeze off the water, and although it only stands 40-feet wide by 46-feet long today, it is thought that the home originally stood much larger and included a large wrap-around porch.
- 9 mile(s) from Fort Howell, Hilton Head Island was captured by Union forces on November 7, 1861 after the Battle of Port Royal. The enormous amphibious invasion force, the largest until World War II, consisted of 77 ships (15 warships), 13,000 troops, 1,500 horses and tons of materials needed to establish the headquarters for the South Atlantic Blockading Squadron. Three years later Fort Howell was built by black Union Army troops to protect Mitchelville, the first town in the South developed specifically for the thousands of newly freed slaves. Fort Howell historic site is located near the intersection of Beach City Road and Dillon, right across from Hilton Head Airport. Admission is free, the site is open daily from dawn to dusk and it takes about 15-20 minutes to cover all the grounds.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Onsite, Rent a Bike & Explore, Hilton Head Island is perfect for bike riding. The hotel has an on-site bike and moped rental facility.
- 4 mile(s) from Climb a Lighthouse. When the Sea Pines founder Charles Fraser built the Harbour Town Lighthouse in 1970, the skeptical public nicknamed it Fraser's Folly. With no significant maritime traffic and not rocky shoals, why build a lighthouse?
- 2 mile(s) from Discover the Dolphins. Hilton Head dolphins are as friendly as the people here. They show up in all the populated places – the Atlantic beaches, the sounds, and the creeks. Their graceful, silvery bodies never fail to catch attention as they arc through the waters or pop up to grin at you with their smiling faces.
- .5 mile(s) from Zipline. There are plenty of beaches and golf courses on Hilton Head Island, but there's only one zipline, perfect for those seeking an adrenaline rush.
- .5 mile(s) from Boat to Savannah, A must do for any visitor to Hilton Head Island is a boat cruise to Savannah. Skip the hassles of driving, figuring out directions, and finding a parking space. Just sit back and enjoy a bucolic cruise, complete with picturesque Lowcountry waterscapes and wildlife, arriving at Savannah’s most central location, River Street. Cruises come with a multitude of amenities and tour options.
- .5 mile(s) from Encounter an Alligator, If you want to see one of the area’s most intriguing inhabitants, the American alligator, you probably need to go only as far as the nearest fresh water or brackish lagoon.
- .5 mile(s) from Horseback Riding, Back in the late 1800s, Lawton Plantation consisted of a main house and 50 cabins for freed slaves. The plantation house doubled as a schoolhouse. Nothing remains of the original plantation house, but the location serves as a wonderful launching point to visit the historic and scenic Sea Pines Forest Preserve on horseback. Lawton Stables’ 23-acre equestrian facility offers escorted trail rides through the tranquil Preserve, revealing Lowcountry scenery at the gentle pace of a horse.
- .5 mile(s) from Sunset Dinner Cruise, this is one unique dining experience offering both beauty and romance – a sunset dinner cruise. Dine on first-class cuisine while the setting sun paints a beautiful panorama of the Lowcountry. Aboard the Spirit of Harbour Town, operated by Vagabond Cruises, every table has a waterfront view of the Carolina coast from massive bay windows. This is Hilton Head’s only on-board dinner cruise. The Lowcountry buffet, exquisitely prepared by Vagabond’s private chef.
- .5 mile(s) from Fly High in a Jetpack, The future has arrived in the Lowcountry with two new ultimate water sports – jetpacking and hoverboarding. Yes, now you can soar over the waters of Broad Creek just like James Bond or Marty McFly. Your adventure begins at Shelter Cove Marina Harbour where you will board a six-passenger boat for a scenic ride out to your launch site. A certified master trainer will give you detailed lessons on how to maneuver the jetpack or hoverboard.
- .5 mile(s) from Stand Up & Paddle, Old school surfers in Waikiki used outrigger canoe paddles while standing on their boards to surf the waves. This eventually led to the hands-free surfing style we know today. But now there is renewed interest in this South Seas sport, and stand-up paddle boarding is one of the fastest growing water activities in the world today. Safe, fun and easy, stand-up paddle boarding has taken Hilton Head Island by storm, particularly because it is great in flat water and low surf.
- .5 mile(s) from Boat Rental, If you are looking for an exciting activity, rent a boat and be your own captain. This is an exciting way to combine adventure and sightseeing for the whole family or a group of friends. Circumnavigate Hilton Head or Pinckney Island; find a remote beach for a picnic; sunbathe and take a refreshing deep-water dip; go fishing; crossover to Daufuskie Island; visit the popular sandbar on the May River; watch a sunset or the Tuesday night fireworks.
- 5 mile(s) from Hunting Island, The Island has three miles of walkable beaches, a historic lighthouse, and ample opportunities for bird watching, fishing, crabbing, or shrimping. Shady picnic tables, showers, dressing rooms make a day trip to the beach manageable. The Island’s marshes there were used for the Vietnam War scenes in the movie Forrest Gump. Jungle and water camp scenes for the movie G.I. Jane were also shot on Hunting Island.
- 5 mile(s) from Shark Fishing, Arrive home with the ultimate fish story – I caught JAWS! Perhaps this is why shark fishing is one of the most popular excursions for both family fun and serious sports fishermen alike. The Lowcountry does not lack in its share of these large mouthed, sharp-toothed fish. Mako, tiger, bull, and hammerheads – they are here. So are the lemons, black tips, bonnetheads, and sharpnose. Some are so large you don’t want them in the boat with you.
Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Hilton Head Island. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean