BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport Inn & Suites
2470 Prospect Drive, North Charleston, SC 29406-4433
Phone: 843/574-0911 | Fax: 843/574-0186 | 74 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
At our North Charleston hotel, guests can easily get to the beaches or work on their swing at one of the many local golf courses.
A Charleston International Airport hotel provides guests with a prime location to catch an early flight. A favorite of frequent fliers and business travelers, our North Charleston hotel really delivers. Employees of Boeing, the Naval Weapons Station, Robert Bosch and service men and women with the Charleston Air Force Base all favor the amenities, service and location of our property.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport Inn & Suites in North Charleston features transportation provided to cruises, easy access to Charleston International Airport, and an indoor pool for relaxing. A complimentary hot breakfast greets guests each morning at our North Charleston hotel and features favorites like hot waffles and fresh fruits, pastries and cereal bars, a selection of yogurt and endless 100% Arabica coffee or juices.
Beaches like Folly Beach and Isle of Palms Beach are a short drive away from our North Charleston hotel. The Golf Club at Wescott Plantation and golfing at Coosaw Creek Golf Course are both musts for anyone who thinks a vacation is only as good as how many days there are on the links. The Cooper River Bridge Run and other annual events also draw travelers from around the country.
Hotels in North Charleston are known for southern hospitality, but we go the extra mile here. If there’s anything our friendly staff can do to make your stay even better, don’t hesitate to ask. Going above and beyond is the standard here, and we’re proud that you choose to stay at our North Charleston hotel. From short weekend escapes to extended stays, you’ll feel right at home.
Management reserves the right to refuse to provide accommodations to person less than 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult. Proof of age may be required at check-in. Security credit card deposit of $50 will be required at check-in.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke free hotel
- Indoor pool, heated
- Complimentary breakfast
- Exercise facility, 24 hour, elliptical machine
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stationary bike
- Treadmill two
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry
- Safe deposit box
- Children's activities indoor pool. Children must be supervised by an adult.
- Cable or satellite television
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Equipment rental
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed Internet access
- Airport car 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus airport inn & suites in North Charleston.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western plus airport inn & suites in North Charleston, South Carolina is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 32.932729 / Latitude: -80.049213
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 26. Take Ashley Phosphate Road Exit 209A. Turn right onto Ashley Phosphate Road and then turn left on Mazyck Road. Turn right on Prospect Street and just ahead is the BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport Inn & Suites.
From: Charleston Airport. Follow signs to Interstate 526 East. Merge onto Interstate 26 West to Ashley Phosphate Road, Exit 209B. Turn left on Ashley Phosphate Road and then turn left on Mazyck Road. Turn right on Prospect Street and just ahead is the BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport Inn & Suites.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The busiest airport in the state, CHS is served by American, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest, United, and US Airways. Covering 2,060 acres, CHS also includes the Charleston AFB – and features two runways and operated by the Charleston County Aviation Authority.
Open daily throughout the year, the Tanger Outlet shopping center is located in North Charleston of the Charleston metropolitan area on the South Carolina coast. Each store features military and AAA discounts.
Featuring over 100 stores, the Charleston Tanger Outlets offers shops like the Levi's Outlet, Gap Outlet, and the J.Crew Crewcuts Factory. Specialty designer shops include Coach, Michael Kors, Kenneth Cole, and more.
Opened in 1960, Colonial Dorchester State Historic Site is found within the city of Summerville, SC – a charming and fun destination near the coast. Locally known more simply as Colonial Dorchester, the historic site preserves archaeological remains of Colonial Charleston, with dates as far back as the Revolutionary War.
Many visitors to Colonial Dorchester enjoy geocaching with friends, walking the many trails, or stopping to the side for some excellent bird watching. Be sure to explore Fort Dorchester on your visit for even more historical insights. As you explore the sights and sounds of the coast, drive in from Charleston and enjoy the history.
Located along South Carolina’s Atlantic coast, the Georgetown County Museum presents a great deal of history and culture near Myrtle Beach. Guests are invited to visit the museum and discover some of the state’s vast history with exhibits like Native American Collection, Sport Fishing Collection, Military Room, and so much more.
Depending on when you visit the Georgetown County Museum, the museum just might be hosting an informative and fun-filled event. Don’t miss frequent oral history lectures as well as guided tours to get the most of your visit.
With 988 of the most charming and pristine acres in South Carolina, Givhans Ferry State Park is a premier destination for visitors. Found in Ridgeville, a pleasant city just north of Charleston, Givhans Ferry State Park was one of the original parks built by the Civilian Conservation Corps.
Named in honor of Phillip Givhan, a former Edisto River ferry operator, Givhans Ferry State Park is home to the 1.5-mile long River Bluff Nature Trail. Givhans Ferry State Park is open year round with varying times of operation depending on the season. The majority of parkland at Givhans Ferry is pet friendly, so fee free to bring your little critters – and your pets, too.
Featuring a wealth of history and comfort, the Hammock Shops Village in Georgetown attracts visitors year-round to South Carolina’s scenic coast. Just south of Myrtle Beach, the hammock village opened in 1938, and offers visitors more than just hammocks.
Today, guests visit the village for the surrounding nature, unique shopping, dining, and even catching a glimpse of how the iconic lounge chair is crafted. The formula may have changed since Captain Joshua John Ward made the first hammock in 1889, but that hasn’t kept Hammock Shops Village from being a must-see destination.
Constructed in 1735, the Hampton Plantation State Historic Site was selected to the National Register of Historic Places in 1970 and has been enlightening tourists ever since. Visit the South Carolina coast and be sure to explore the 275 acres of land and the 12 room mansion – both chock full of South Carolinian history.
Conveniently located along the coast, near North Charleston and Myrtle Beach, the Hampton Plantation is more than a historic mansion. It also serves as an outdoor recreational area for vacationers. In the surrounding area, visitors enjoy fishing in nearby Wambaw Creek, hiking the two mile loop trail that traverses the property, and bird watching – the red-cockaded woodpecker and swallow-tail kite. Both are endangered and call the park home.
A U.S. Historic district, Magnolia Plantation & Gardens is located in Charleston on the South Carolina coast. Constructed in 1850 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the grounds cover a total area of 390 acres.
The Magnolia Plantation & Gardens features a historic home museum, a nature train, and a boat tour of the marsh. Bring the kids to the Magnolia Zoo & Nature Center, and be sure to grab lunch at the Peacock Café.
Dubbed the "mountains of the midlands," Poinsett State Park covers over 1,000 acres of the South Carolina coastal region. Located just outside of Columbia and northwest of North Charleston, the park is an ideal destination for outdoor enthusiasts year round.
Poinsett State Park was established in 1934, and has since become a prime location for hiking, biking, fishing, and boating. The park is surrounded by the Manchester State Forest, lending to the natural beauty and wildlife. The park also houses amenities like wireless internet, a gift shop, and picnic shelters.
A 15-acre water park, the Whirlin' Waters Adventure Waterpark is located in North Charleston – a suburb of Charleston on the South Carolina coast. Found at North Charleston Wannamaker County Park, the park is operated by the Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission.
Open from early May through Labor Day, Whirlin' Waters Adventure Waterpark features attractions like the Rollin' River, Big Splash Tree House, and Big Kahuna wave pool. Kiddie areas include Otter Bay and Lily Pad Lagoon, while thrill seekers can get in line for Riptide Run and Tubular Twister.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 3.00 mile(s) from Drayton Hall Plantation
- 5.80 mile(s) from Charleston Coliseum, convention center and performing arts center
- 8.00 mile(s) from Family Circle® Cup Stadium
- 8.00 mile(s) from Ladson Exchange Park/Fairgrounds
- 9.00 mile(s) from Cypress Gardens
- 10.00 mile(s) from Patriots Point
- 10.00 mile(s) from Fort Sumter
- 12.50 mile(s) from Citadel Museum
- 15.00 mile(s) from Rainbow Row and the Battery
- 15.00 mile(s) from Charleston, historic downtown
- 15.00 mile(s) from Friends of the Hunley, museum
- 15.00 mile(s) from Charleston Museum
- 15.00 mile(s) from Children's Museum of the Lowcountry
- 15.00 mile(s) from Aiken-Rhett House, historic house
- 15.00 mile(s) from Avery Research Center for African American History and Culture
- 15.00 mile(s) from Boone Hall Plantation
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cabbage Row
- 15.00 mile(s) from Old Slave Mart Museum, historic site where interstate slave trade occurred.
- 19.00 mile(s) from Ghost Tours, tours that focus on the ghosts of Charleston.
- 19.00 mile(s) from Ecotours, personal, naturalist guided tours offering an exciting glimpse into Charleston, South Carolina's unique tidewater ecosystem.
- 20.00 mile(s) from Fort Moultrie National Monument
- 1.15 mile(s) from Northwoods Mall
- 3.37 mile(s) from Festival Centre
- 5.00 mile(s) from Tanger Outlet Center
- 11.24 mile(s) from Citadel Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 7.00 mile(s) from Charleston
- 9.90 mile(s) from Mount Pleasant
- 12.00 mile(s) from Goose Creek
- 26.00 mile(s) from Moncks Corner
- 48.00 mile(s) from Walterboro
- 64.50 mile(s) from Georgetown
- 64.80 mile(s) from Yemassee
- 69.70 mile(s) from Beaufort
- 70.10 mile(s) from Orangeburg
- 83.70 mile(s) from Manning
- 99.80 mile(s) from Sumter
- 101.2 mile(s) from Myrtle Beach
- 107.8 mile(s) from Hilton Head
- 108.6 mile(s) from Columbia
- 108.7 mile(s) from Barnwell
- 118.6 mile(s) from Lake City
- 134 mile(s) from Savannah, Georgia
- 177.6 mile(s) from Augusta, Georgia
- 203.2 mile(s) from Charlotte, North Carolina
- 265.3 mile(s) from Macon, Georgia
- 314.9 mile(s) from Atlanta, Georgia
- 2.00 mile(s) from Charleston Air Force Base
- 3.00 mile(s) from Robert Bosch
- 3.00 mile(s) from Trident Regional Hospital
- 6.00 mile(s) from Coca-Cola®
- 6.00 mile(s) from Broyhill®
- 7.00 mile(s) from Mikasa Coburg Dairy
- 7.50 mile(s) from Mikasa
- 8.00 mile(s) from St. Francis Hospital
- 8.00 mile(s) from Blackbaud®
- 8.50 mile(s) from Dupont
- 9.00 mile(s) from Westvaco
- 9.50 mile(s) from Cummings Engine
- 9.50 mile(s) from Behr American Holding
- 9.50 mile(s) from Cameron and Barkley
- 9.50 mile(s) from Holset
- 10.00 mile(s) from Alcoa®
- 10.00 mile(s) from Jacobs Engineering
- 10.00 mile(s) from Asten Johnson
- 11.50 mile(s) from Bayer®
- 12.50 mile(s) from Naval Weapons Station
- 0.10 mile(s) from Springfield College
- 0.10 mile(s) from ECPI College of Technology
- 1.20 mile(s) from Trident Technical College
- 2.50 mile(s) from Embry Riddle Aeronautical
- 2.50 mile(s) from Park University
- 3.23 mile(s) from Charleston Southern University
- 4.60 mile(s) from Webster University, Charleston
- 6.45 mile(s) from Southern Wesleyan University
- 8.80 mile(s) from Johnson and Wales University
- 10.85 mile(s) from The Citadel
- 12.00 mile(s) from Medical University of South Carolina
- 12.27 mile(s) from College of Charleston
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.50 mile(s) from Carolina Ice Palace
- 1.00 mile(s) from Northwood Cinema, movie theater
- 3.33 mile(s) from Frankie's Fun Park
- 4.00 mile(s) from Whirlin' Waters
- 6.50 mile(s) from Wescott Plantation Golf
- 7.00 mile(s) from Coosaw Creek Golf
- 12.00 mile(s) from Blackbaud Stadium
- 14.00 mile(s) from Riley Stadium
- 14.00 mile(s) from IMAX® Theater
- 19.00 mile(s) from Folly Beach, public beach
- 22.00 mile(s) from Wild Dunes Golf
- 23.00 mile(s) from Isle of Palms Beaches, public beach
- Adjacent to Cracker Barrel, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Adjacent to IHOP, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.75 mile(s) from Longhorn Steakhouse, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Carrabba's, full service, Italian, open for: dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Noisy Oyster, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from O'Charley's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Wild Wings, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Denny's, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.25 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse, full service, Steakhouse, open for: dinner,
- 1.40 mile(s) from Sticky Fingers, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from K and W Cafeteria, buffet, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from Northtowne, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from Applebee's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from Olive Garden, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hooter's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near North Charleston. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Holiday Festival of Lights Over two million lights fill James Island County Park during this unique festival. Drive through this wonderland in the evenings. Times vary.
December 11-13, 2014
December 18-20, 2014
Brookgreen Gardens Nights of a Thousand Candles Wander through Brookgreen Gardens amongst thousands of hand-lit candles while drinking warm cider from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
A Night on the Town
Enjoy a night in the fresh air of Downtown Beaufort listening to choirs and watching dance groups. Events begin at 6 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean