BEST WESTERN Plus Airport Inn & Suites
2470 Prospect Drive, North Charleston, SC 29406-4433
Phone: 843/574-0911 | Fax: 843/574-0186 | 74 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
At our North Charleston hotel, guests can easily get to the beaches or work on their swing at one of the many local golf courses.
A Charleston International Airport hotel provides guests with a prime location to catch an early flight. A favorite of frequent fliers and business travelers, our North Charleston hotel really delivers. Employees of Boeing, the Naval Weapons Station, Robert Bosch and service men and women with the Charleston Air Force Base all favor the amenities, service and location of our property.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport Inn & Suites in North Charleston features transportation provided to cruises, easy access to Charleston International Airport, and an indoor pool for relaxing. A complimentary hot breakfast greets guests each morning at our North Charleston hotel and features favorites like hot waffles and fresh fruits, pastries and cereal bars, a selection of yogurt and endless 100% Arabica coffee or juices.
Beaches like Folly Beach and Isle of Palms Beach are a short drive away from our North Charleston hotel. The Golf Club at Wescott Plantation and golfing at Coosaw Creek Golf Course are both musts for anyone who thinks a vacation is only as good as how many days there are on the links. The Cooper River Bridge Run and other annual events also draw travelers from around the country.
Hotels in North Charleston are known for southern hospitality, but we go the extra mile here. If there’s anything our friendly staff can do to make your stay even better, don’t hesitate to ask. Going above and beyond is the standard here, and we’re proud that you choose to stay at our North Charleston hotel. From short weekend escapes to extended stays, you’ll feel right at home.
Management reserves the right to refuse to provide accommodations to person less than 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult. Proof of age may be required at check-in. Security credit card deposit of $50 will be required at check-in. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke free hotel
- Indoor pool, heated
- Complimentary breakfast
- Exercise facility, 24 hour, elliptical machine
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stationary bike
- Treadmill two
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry
- Safe deposit box
- Children's activities indoor pool. Children must be supervised by an adult.
- Cable or satellite television
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Equipment rental
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed Internet access
- Airport car 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
BEST WESTERN Plus Airport Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus airport inn & suites in North Charleston.
BEST WESTERN Plus Airport Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western plus airport inn & suites in North Charleston, South Carolina is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 32.932729 / Latitude: -80.049213
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 26. Take Ashley Phosphate Road Exit 209A. Turn right onto Ashley Phosphate Road and then turn left on Mazyck Road. Turn right on Prospect Street and just ahead is the BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport Inn & Suites.
From: Charleston Airport. Follow signs to Interstate 526 East. Merge onto Interstate 26 West to Ashley Phosphate Road, Exit 209B. Turn left on Ashley Phosphate Road and then turn left on Mazyck Road. Turn right on Prospect Street and just ahead is the BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport Inn & Suites.
BEST WESTERN Plus Airport Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The busiest airport in the state, CHS is served by American, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest, United, and US Airways. Covering 2,060 acres, CHS also includes the Charleston AFB – and features two runways and operated by the Charleston County Aviation Authority.
Open daily throughout the year, the Tanger Outlet shopping center is located in North Charleston of the Charleston metropolitan area on the South Carolina coast. Each store features military and AAA discounts.
Featuring over 100 stores, the Charleston Tanger Outlets offers shops like the Levi's Outlet, Gap Outlet, and the J.Crew Crewcuts Factory. Specialty designer shops include Coach, Michael Kors, Kenneth Cole, and more.
Opened in 1960, Colonial Dorchester State Historic Site is found within the city of Summerville – a charming and fun destination near the South Carolina coast. Locally known more simply as Colonial Dorchester, the historic site preserves archaeological remains of Colonial Charleston, with dates as far back as the Revolutionary War.
Many visitors to Colonial Dorchester enjoy geocaching with friends, walking the many trails, or stopping to the side for some excellent bird watching. Be sure to explore Fort Dorchester on your visit for even more historical insights. As you explore the sights and sounds of the coast, drive in from Charleston and enjoy the history.
Located along South Carolina’s Atlantic coast, the Georgetown County Museum presents a great deal of history and culture near Myrtle Beach. Guests are invited to visit the museum and discover some of the state’s vast history with exhibits like Native American Collection, Sport Fishing Collection, Military Room, and so much more.
Depending on when you visit the Georgetown County Museum, the museum just might be hosting an informative and fun-filled event. Don’t miss frequent oral history lectures as well as guided tours to get the most of your visit.
With 988 of the most charming and pristine acres in South Carolina, Givhans Ferry State Park is a premier destination for visitors. Found in Ridgeville, a pleasant city just north of Charleston, Givhans Ferry State Park was one of the original parks built by the Civilian Conservation Corps.
Named in honor of Phillip Givhan, a former Edisto River ferry operator, Givhans Ferry State Park is home to the 1.5-mile long River Bluff Nature Trail. Givhans Ferry State Park is open year round with varying times of operation depending on the season. The majority of parkland at Givhans Ferry is pet friendly, so fee free to bring your little critters – and your pets, too.
Featuring a wealth of history and comfort, the Hammock Shops Village in Georgetown attracts visitors year-round to South Carolina’s scenic coast. Just south of Myrtle Beach, the hammock village opened in 1938, and offers visitors more than just hammocks.
Today, guests visit the village for the surrounding nature, unique shopping, dining, and even catching a glimpse of how the iconic lounge chair is crafted. The formula may have changed since Captain Joshua John Ward made the first hammock in 1889, but that hasn’t kept Hammock Shops Village from being a must-see destination.
Enjoy a Tour of the Hampton Plantation House
Constructed in 1735, the Hampton Plantation State Historic Site was selected to the National Register of Historic Places in 1970 and has been enlightening tourists ever since.
Visit the South Carolina coast and be sure to explore the 275 acres of land and the 12 room mansion – both chock full of South Carolinian history.
In the surrounding area, visitors enjoy fishing in nearby Wambaw Creek, hiking the two mile loop trail that traverses the property, and bird watching – the red-cockaded woodpecker and swallow-tail kite. Both are endangered and call the park home.
Opened in 1997, Joseph P. Riley Jr. Park is a minor league baseball stadium located in the coastal city of Charleston. The ballpark is primarily home to the Charleston Riverdogs, the Single-A affiliate of the New York Yankees.
When the Riverdogs aren’t in season, the Citadel Bulldogs of the Military College of South Carolina take the field for Southern Conference baseball. Seating over 6,000 fans, the ballpark is the annual site of the Southern Conference Tournament.
Visit the Magnolia Plantation Home
Constructed in 1850 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the grounds cover a total area of 390 acres.
The Magnolia Plantation & Gardens features a historic home museum, a nature train, and a boat tour of the marsh.
Bring the kids to the Magnolia Zoo & Nature Center, and be sure to grab lunch at the Peacock Café.
There will be plenty to see and do during your next visit to South Carolina. You can explore a wide range of famous movie sites, check out some Civil War history, or visit the state's impressive universities. As you plan your next visit to South Carolina, make the most of your time along the coast.
One of the can't-miss attractions along the coast is in North Charleston – it's the aptly named North Charleston Coliseum. Opened in 1993, this multi-use venue can seat up to 13,295 fans for concerts, sporting events, and evening pro wrestling. You can find this impressive venue just east of Interstate 526.
Dubbed as the "mountains of the midlands," Poinsett State Park covers over 1,000 acres of the South Carolina coastal region. Located just outside of Columbia and northwest of North Charleston, the park is an ideal destination for outdoor enthusiasts year round.
Poinsett State Park was established in 1934, and has since become a prime location for hiking, biking, fishing, and boating along the coast. The park is surrounded by the Manchester State Forest, lending to the natural beauty and wildlife. The park also houses amenities like wireless internet, a gift shop, and picnic shelters.
Opened in 2008, TD Arena is a multi-purpose sports and entertainment venue set on the College of Charleston campus in the city of Charleston. During the winter, the arena serves as the home court of Charleston Cougars men and women’s basketball teams, as well as the Cougars volleyball team.
Notably, the arena also hosts the annual ESPN Charleston Classic; an invitational basketball tournament held in November. The arena seats over 5,000 fans, and is conveniently nestled near a ton of great restaurants and bars in downtown Charleston
A 15-acre water park, the Whirlin' Waters Adventure Waterpark is located in North Charleston – a suburb of Charleston on the South Carolina coast. Found at North Charleston Wannamaker County Park, the park is operated by the Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission.
Open from early May through Labor Day, Whirlin' Waters Adventure Waterpark features attractions like the Rollin' River, Big Splash Tree House, and Big Kahuna wave pool. Kiddie areas include Otter Bay and Lily Pad Lagoon, while thrill seekers can get in line for Riptide Run and Tubular Twister.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 3.00 mile(s) from Drayton Hall Plantation
- 5.80 mile(s) from Charleston Coliseum, convention center and performing arts center
- 8.00 mile(s) from Family Circle® Cup Stadium
- 8.00 mile(s) from Ladson Exchange Park/Fairgrounds
- 9.00 mile(s) from Cypress Gardens
- 10.00 mile(s) from Patriots Point
- 10.00 mile(s) from Fort Sumter
- 12.50 mile(s) from Citadel Museum
- 15.00 mile(s) from Rainbow Row and the Battery
- 15.00 mile(s) from Charleston, historic downtown
- 15.00 mile(s) from Friends of the Hunley, museum
- 15.00 mile(s) from Charleston Museum
- 15.00 mile(s) from Children's Museum of the Lowcountry
- 15.00 mile(s) from Aiken-Rhett House, historic house
- 15.00 mile(s) from Avery Research Center for African American History and Culture
- 15.00 mile(s) from Boone Hall Plantation
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cabbage Row
- 15.00 mile(s) from Old Slave Mart Museum, historic site where interstate slave trade occurred.
- 19.00 mile(s) from Ghost Tours, tours that focus on the ghosts of Charleston.
- 19.00 mile(s) from Ecotours, personal, naturalist guided tours offering an exciting glimpse into Charleston, South Carolina's unique tidewater ecosystem.
- 20.00 mile(s) from Fort Moultrie National Monument
- 1.15 mile(s) from Northwoods Mall
- 3.37 mile(s) from Festival Centre
- 5.00 mile(s) from Tanger Outlet Center
- 11.24 mile(s) from Citadel Mall
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.50 mile(s) from Carolina Ice Palace
- 1.00 mile(s) from Northwood Cinema, movie theater
- 3.33 mile(s) from Frankie's Fun Park
- 4.00 mile(s) from Whirlin' Waters
- 6.50 mile(s) from Wescott Plantation Golf
- 7.00 mile(s) from Coosaw Creek Golf
- 12.00 mile(s) from Blackbaud Stadium
- 14.00 mile(s) from Riley Stadium
- 14.00 mile(s) from IMAX® Theater
- 19.00 mile(s) from Folly Beach, public beach
- 22.00 mile(s) from Wild Dunes Golf
- 23.00 mile(s) from Isle of Palms Beaches, public beach
- Adjacent to Cracker Barrel, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Adjacent to IHOP, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.75 mile(s) from Longhorn Steakhouse, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Carrabba's, full service, Italian, open for: dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Noisy Oyster, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from O'Charley's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Wild Wings, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Denny's, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.25 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse, full service, Steakhouse, open for: dinner,
- 1.40 mile(s) from Sticky Fingers, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from K and W Cafeteria, buffet, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from Northtowne, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from Applebee's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from Olive Garden, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hooter's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Plus Airport Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near North Charleston. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Trick of Treat at The Market Common
Visit Myrtle Beach over Halloween and take the kids over to The Market Common for some spooky-but-not-too-spooky fun. It’s the Trick of Treat at The Market Common. From 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Halloween evening, treat the kids to games, rides, music, food, and more – plus all the candy!
Redneck Christmas Show
Experience the holiday season in one of the most South Carolina ways you can – at the Redneck Christmas Show. Head for the GTS Theatre in Myrtle Beach this fall from November 1st to December 23rd for a hilarious and unique take on some holiday classics. You’ll be treated to songs like The 12 Redneck Days of Christmas,” and “Grandpa Got Run Over by a John Deere.”
Dolly Parton – Live!
Make plans to see the iconic and legendary Dolly Parton this fall in North Charleston. She’ll be playing live on stage at the North Charleston Coliseum on November 18th starting at 7:30 p.m.
The South’s Grandest Christmas Show Celebrate the holiday season in style this year. Head for the Alabama Theatre in Myrtle Beach any night between November 1st and December 31st for The South’s Grandest Christmas Show. It’s a full holiday production, with classics that’ll make you laugh, cry, and everything in between.
Brookgreen’s Nights of a Thousand Candles
Across three weekend in December, 1st - 3rd, 8th - 10th, and 15th - 18th, head for the Brookgreen Gardens for a light display like non other. Nights of a Thousand Candles is the premier holiday light display in the Myrtle Beach area. Each available day, you can visit from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean