BEST WESTERN PLUS Myrtle Beach Hotel
9551 N Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572-4005
Phone: 843/213-1440 | Fax: 843/213-1446 | 90 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Myrtle Beach Hotel welcomes you to the best place to shop, dine, and play in Myrtle Beach.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Myrtle Beach Hotel is located on Highway 17, at the North end of Myrtle Beach, Only 2 miles from the beach, it's just a few minute drive and is close to Barefoot Landing, Tanger Outlets, Carolina Opry Show, The new Pirates Voyage, Club 2001, Myrtle Beach Hospital, championship golf courses, great beaches, and what is known as Restaurant Row. If you want to enjoy all the fun and excitement of Broadway at the Beach or the all new Boardwalk ... then only expect to travel a few miles. Our central location makes the BEST WESTERN PLUS Myrtle Beach Hotel the perfect place to stay and play!
After experiencing our free deluxe breakfast just ask our staff to assist you with dinner reservations or making plans to experience the many attractions, beaches, golf, and tours offered by Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, and Grand Strand Areas.
After a long day of play in the sun, relax next to our seasonal outdoor pool which is open till 10:00 p.m. Our guest rooms offer a choice of a king or two double beds with the amenities that make you feel right at home.
For an unforgettable experience in Myrtle Beach, book a stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Myrtle Beach Hotel today.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, includes make your own waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits, bagles, English muffins, white & wheat bread, sweet breads, cereals, fruits, yogurt, juice, milk, tea, & coffee. (Menu items vary by day)
- Outdoor pool
- Exercise facility, 24 hour, free
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, available on the 2nd floor
- Dry cleaning, same day if to the front desk before 8 a.m. will be returned by 6 p.m.
- Safe deposit box
- Cable television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services
- Theater ticket desk, at front desk
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Hearing impaired services TDD Phones
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
BEST WESTERN PLUS Myrtle Beach Hotel
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus myrtle beach hotel in Myrtle Beach.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Myrtle Beach Hotel
Conveniently located, the best western plus myrtle beach hotel in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 33.775435 / Latitude: -78.796835
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Hwy 17 North. Take Highway 17 north through Myrtle Beach, after passing the new Pirates Voyage go over the bridge and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Myrtle Beach Hotel will be on the left.
From: Hwy 17 South. Take Highway 17 south go through North Myrtle Beach and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Myrtle Beach Hotel will be on the right just before where Bypass & Business 17 split.
From: 501 through Aynor. From 501, if you just came through Aynor take Highway 22 east, stay on that till it ends and take the Highway 17 S exit, stay on 17 south and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Myrtle Beach Hotel is two miles on your right.
From: 501 through Conway. If coming in on 501 and you are through Conway just past Carolina Forest is Highway 31 north take that to Highway 22 east follow that to the end and exit onto Highway 17 south and The BEST WESTERN PLUS Myrtle Beach Hotel will be two miles on right after getting on Highway 17 south.
From: Hwy 9 East. Take Highway 9 until you get to Highway 31 south, stay on that and exit onto Highway 22 east, stay on Highway 22 east and exit onto Highway 17 south, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Myrtle Beach Hotel will be two miles on the right after getting onto Highway 17 south.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Myrtle Beach Hotel
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Free to the public, the Family Kingdom Amusement Park is a South Carolina coast theme park located in Myrtle Beach. Open from Good Friday to Labor Day, the Family Kingdom park boasts 37 rides on 13 acres.
Family Kingdom Amusement Park features the Swamp Fox wooden coaster, the O.D. Hopkins Log Flume, and the Family Kingdom's Giant Wheel. Home to Splashes Oceanfront Water Park, FKAP also offers kiddie rides, food, and games.
Huntington Beach State Park is located along the South Carolina coast, twelve miles from Myrtle Beach. Park visitors enjoy programs in the Environmental Education Center and the opportunity to view loggerhead turtles up close. Bring your camera to snap a shot of an alligator in the freshwater lake or bring your binoculars to look for some of the 300 species of birds.
Those ready for a behind-the-scenes-look at the park can participate in the Coastal Exploration program. During the program, visitors join the park staff to view alligators and explore the nature trails and marshes. Drive along Ocean Highway to find convenient and comfortable lodging with Best Western hotels. Enjoy the ocean breeze in the Palmetto State.
Set on Fantasy Way, the Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament is located in Myrtle Beach on the South Carolina coast. Take a break from the Atlantic Ocean and head to Myrtle Beach Castle – you can’t miss it.
Found at the entrance to Free Style MusicPark, the Medieval Times' Myrtle Beach Castle offers medieval-style live entertainment, hearty fare for dinner, and full bar service.
A public-use airpark, Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR) is located at the Myrtle Beach Air Force Base – set in Myrtle Beach on the South Carolina Coastal Region. Formerly Myrtle Beach Jetport, MYR is owned and operated by Horry County,
A focus city for Spirit Airlines, MYR is served by major airlines like Allegiant, Delta, Porter, Spirit, United, US Airways, and WestJet. MYR covers 3,795 acres encompassing one runway and the Dr. W.L. Harrelson Terminal – housing seven gates.
Completed in 2011, the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel stands at 187 feet – making it North America’s second tallest Ferris wheel. Located in Myrtle Beach on the South Carolina coast, the SkyWheel is found on Oceanfront Boardwalk & Promenade.
The Myrtle Beach SkyWheel yields incredible views of the Atlantic Ocean shore, plus lunch at LandShark Bar & Grill and shopping SurfShack and the rest of the 1.2-mile Oceanfront Boardwalk.
Open May through September, Myrtle Waves Water Park is located in Myrtle Beach on the South Carolina coast. Take a chlorinated break from the Atlantic Ocean and hit the Ocean In Motion Wave Pool, LayZee River, and the Bubble Bay.
Thrill seekers, head to Myrtle Waves for the 10-story Turbo Twisters, the 20-foot Super Chute, plus Snake Mountain, Thunderbolts, and Night Flight. Kids love the Caribbean-themed Saturation Station, while eateries include Island Café and Sharkey’s Snack Shack.
NASCAR SpeedPark tracks include the Family 500, the Intimidator, and Thunder Road – plus thrill jaunts like the Skycoaster, and kiddie rides like Sparkie's Express. More than 50 games of simulated excitement is found in the SpeedDome arcade, while two Nascar-themed mini golf courses features a total of 36 racy holes.
Pirates Voyage Dinner Attraction features weekend shows, plus Friday and Wednesday night performances. PV offers the Four-Course Pirate Feast while a large stage showcases Myrtle Beach’s pirated past.
Ripley's Aquarium is a favored Myrtle Beach attraction, located in Broadway-at-the-Beach. This impressive 85,000 square foot aquarium contains a wonderful variety of exhibits and displays. The new "Jaw-some" exhibit, "Sharks - Perfect Predators" features more than 12 shark species and 30 hands-on interactive displays. Take your time strolling through Rio Amazon, Dangerous Reef, Stingray Bay, Systems Control, Living Gallery, Touch-A-Ray Bay, Rainbow Rock and Discovery Center.
Have fun exploring it all. Stop in the Cargo Hold Gift Shop to shop for a remembrance of your visit or grab a snack in the Feeding Frenzy Eatery. This coastal aquarium also offers educational classes, marine camps, swimming with sting rays and sleep-overs with the sharks. Enjoy your own down-time in a Best Western guest room, while traveling in Myrtle Beach.
True Blue Plantation remains one of "America's 100 Greatest Public Courses" as noted by Golf Digest. The fairways along the rolling terrain of this par-72 championship course, were built upon the historic rice and indigo plantation. Practice your best swing on the 18-acre practice facility, visit the learning center or stroll through the pro shop to browse the selection of items.
Settle in for a restful night's sleep as a guest of Best Western hotels in Myrtle Beach. Listen to the ocean's waves as they reach the coast while enjoying excellent guest amenities. Whether you relax on the beach, play golf, dine on seafood or go shopping, there is much to do along the popular South Carolina coast.
A family-friendly spot, WonderWorks Myrtle Beach is located in Myrtle Beach on the South Carolina coast. Found within the Broadway at the Beach shopping district, WonderWorks is a highly interactive science museum and theme park.
WonderWorks Myrtle Beach simulates natural disasters, deep space, and science labs with exhibits like the Hurricane Shack, Tesla Coil, Space Zone, Mind Ball and more.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Comedy Cabana, number one comedy club in Myrtle Beach
- 0.90 mile(s) from Carolina Opry, two hours of critically acclaimed music, comedy, and dance, presenting four award-winning live entertainment experiences: The Carolina Opry, Good Vibrations, The Carolina Opry Christmas, and LIGHT Laser Extravaganza.
- 0.90 mile(s) from Pirates Voyage, features a buccaneer battle with a pirate feast you don't want to miss.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Club 2001, dance the night away with three clubs in one.
- 4.00 mile(s) from House of Blues, home to many great live concerts, dining, Murder Mystery Theatre, & Gospel Brunch.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Alligator Adventure, find yourself face to face with natures fiercest and most beautiful animals.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Alabama Theater, many shows geared towards families, guest artists, traditional country music.
- 7.50 mile(s) from Ripley's® Aquarium, discover the world under the ocean. Pet the sting rays, see the sharks, and much more. Live mermaid dive shows summer of 2012.
- 7.50 mile(s) from Skywheel, situated as a centerpiece of the 1.2 mile-long Oceanfront Boardwalk and Promenade, the Skywheel is surrounded by some tasty eats, great shopping and the pristine sands of the Atlantic.
- 7.50 mile(s) from The Palace Theater, various different shows all worth seeing
- 7.50 mile(s) from Legends In Concert, a great show; just like seeing the performers themselves.
- 7.50 mile(s) from Myrtle Beach Pelicans, Myrtle Beaches' Baseball Team
- 7.70 mile(s) from WonderWorks, began as a Top Secret research laboratory on a remote island in the Bermuda Triangle. As legend has it, the world's greatest scientists led by Professor Wonder were given the task of creating a man-made tornado and harnessing the power of it. During this experiment, something went awry and the power of the tornado was unleashed throughout the laboratory. This created a swirling vortex that was strong enough to rip the laboratory from its foundation. It was carried thousands of miles away and landed upside-down on the top of a crab shack in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Remarkably, all of the experiments remained intact and functional.
- 8.70 mile(s) from Family Kingdom Parks, ocean front water park with adjacent amusement park. No entry fee, purchase a wristband for a day of fun or individual tickets per ride.
- 10.50 mile(s) from La Belle Amie Vineyard, enjoy wine tasting, music and much more
- 10.50 mile(s) from Medieval Times®, watch knights battling it out while enjoying a knightly feast.
- 14.00 mile(s) from SunCruz Aquasino, try your luck on the boat with many casino games slots, cards, etc.
- 14.00 mile(s) from The Big M Casino, try your luck on the boat with many casino games slots, cards, etc.
- 25.50 mile(s) from Brookgreen Gardens, enjoy the beautiful sights of the gardens & lights.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Galleria, retail stores
- 2.00 mile(s) from Tanger Outlet, shopping at outlet prices
- 2.00 mile(s) from Myrtle Beach Mall, shopping mall
- 4.00 mile(s) from Barefoot Landing, shopping and dining
- 7.50 mile(s) from Broadway at the Beach, great shopping and dining including IMAX theater, Hard Rock Cafe and much more
- 10.00 mile(s) from Coastal Grand Mall, shopping mall and dining
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 65.90 mile(s) from Wilmington, North Carolina
- 74.50 mile(s) from Florence, North Carolina
- 104.10 mile(s) from Charleston
- 118.20 mile(s) from Fayetteville, North Carolina
- 161.40 mile(s) from Columbia
- 182 mile(s) from Charlotte, North Carolina
- 1.00 mile(s) from Kroger, grocery store
- 1.00 mile(s) from The UPS Store, shipping
- 1.00 mile(s) from Time Warner, cable, phone, Internet
- 2.00 mile(s) from Ross, clothing store
- 2.00 mile(s) from Walmart®
- 2.50 mile(s) from Carolina First, bank
- 2.60 mile(s) from Food Lion, grocery store
- 2.60 mile(s) from BB&T, bank
- 3.00 mile(s) from CNB, bank
- 4.30 mile(s) from Mail Room, UPS, DHL, FedEx, US Mail etc.
- 5.00 mile(s) from NBSC, bank
- 6.00 mile(s) from BI-LO, grocery store
- 14.00 mile(s) from Horry-Georgetown Technical College, Grand Strand campus
- 20.00 mile(s) from Coastal Carolina University
- 20.00 mile(s) from Horry-Georgetown Technical College, 501 campus
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- Across the street from Comedy Cabana, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner, comedy club
- Across the street from California Original Pizza, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, indoor game zone
- Across the street from Rossi's Italian Restauran, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: dinner
- 0.30 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.40 mile(s) from Giant Crab, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.40 mile(s) from Hibachi Grill, bar/lounge, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.60 mile(s) from Backyard Grill and Lounge, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner
- 0.60 mile(s) from Chucks Steak House, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner
- 0.70 mile(s) from Hot Stacks, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Thoroughbreds, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Italian Pub, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cagney's, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner, steak and seafood
- 1.00 mile(s) from Miyabi, bar/lounge, Japanese, open for: dinner
- 1.50 mile(s) from Applebee's®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.50 mile(s) from K & W Cafeteria, buffet, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.40 mile(s) from Ruth Chris, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner
- 1.60 mile(s) from Collectors Cafe, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner
- 1.60 mile(s) from Subway®, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.70 mile(s) from Liberty Tap Room, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN PLUS Myrtle Beach Hotel
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Myrtle Beach. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean